Hot pants for summer? Maybe not so hot. Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Whitney Port and many other celebrities have been spotted wearing short-shorts, but unless you are gifted with a great pair of stems or you have a trainer who can help shape and sculpt those thighs, you probably have struggled trying to find the right pair.
Personally, I find the bare all bottoms to be both uncomfortable to wear and look at. I love wearing short-shorts in the summer, but when they are too short it can almost look like you forgot your pants! Here are a few supermodels who got it right:
Lets all avoid looking as if you are wearing a denim diaper, there are better options after all! Don’t think that you have to settle for a skirt, or squeeze into those uncomfortable short-shorts. Here are a few denim options that you might find more flattering on your figure:
- Pair the shorts with a less revealing top.
- Wear a nude shoe or wedge to elongate your legs.
- Find a pair that fits in all the right places! You don’t want it to look like you accidentally bought the wrong size shorts. Try sitting in them and walking around before leaving the house. Make sure you feel comfortable.
- Choose shorts that are distressed and ruffled on the ends to give you more coverage. These are normally more flattering.
- Use self tanner to camouflage cellulite and make legs appear slimmer. I love KATE SOMERVILLE 360 Tanning Towelettes because it gives you a healthy even glow!