1. You swoon over a request from a hot guy on LinkedIn and not Facebook.
2. You stop looking at your ex’s tweets because your too busy following real life issues.
3. You realize that Instagram fame won’t pay the bills, build relationships or get Ryan Gosling’s attention.
4. You check your work e-mail more than your Instagram.
5. You’d rather a good laugh over another “fashionable” post. I could care less about Kendall, Kylie, and what celebs are “in.” Instead I’m following @marniethedog, @cheesecurlsofinstagram and @thefatjewish… Humor never goes out of style.
6. You forget to snap a picture of your beautiful cosmopolitan for Instagram because you drank it too fast. It was a long week at work so SCREW INSTAGRAM! #adultyolo
7. Your grandma has a Facebook and your younger cousin in high school doesn’t. Enough said.
8. That younger cousin has more likes on Instagram than you.
9, Your friends on Facebook are having “life events” like getting engaged and married and your just tagging yourself in the hottest bar in NYC.
10. IRL, #DM, #GTFO? Hold on let me google it.